This is a Gross Event for 18 holes consisting of three different formats. Holes 1-6 will play as an Alternate Shot, Holes 7-12 will play as a Scramble, and Holes 13-18 will play as a Best Ball. Your combined score from all three formats will determine the total for your score.
- Each player will tee off on the first tee, teams can then select which ball they choose to play, whosever ball is chosen will also tee from #3 and #6
- Once the first person tees off, you will play the same ball alternating who hits until the ball is holed out
- Example: Player 1 tees off on #1 and hits into the bunker left, player two will play the team 2nd shot from the bunker, player one will play the next shot, etc until the putt is made for the team. Player 2 will tee off on #2.
- Each player will hit a shot from the tee box, the team selects the best shot, each player will hit from that location (lift, clean and place is allowed within 1 club length except on the greens, which will be one scorecard). This continues until the ball is holed out for the team score.
- Each player will play their own ball throughout the hole and the lowest score between the players will count towards the team score
Men will play the white tees. Ladies may play from the Red Tees.
Closest to the Pin 2nd Shot - Hole #12
Closest to the Pin 2nd Shot - Hole #7
Please return your scorecards to Justin Ford immediately following play.